EPI-TAG - Single sensors T1150 and T1155 for distribution boxes and consumer units
EPI-TAG single sensors T1150 to T1155 offer essential protection in your electronic distribution boards and consumer units.
Excessive heat or fire is detected and action is taken immediately. Suitable for use in private homes, apartments and commercial properties as well as in industry. The EPI-TAG sensor is activated and activated by reacting to temperatures of 80 ° C (± 5 ° C) and above all signs of fire.
Your system can be configured in such a way that you interrupt the circuit directly when the sensors are activated, for example to cool down your distribution box. Another option is to connect to a fault or fire alarm system, a building management system, a building management system or with an interface module to a control center / security service, so that the most important people (building technology etc.) are alerted in real time. The EPI-TAG single sensor is easy to install and can be retrofitted by your electrician during the routine e-check (DGUV test).
- Offers protection against overheating in electrical consumers and distribution boxes
- Quick and easy installation
- Connection to existing fire alarm and other security systems via a suitable interface
- Works at 80 ° C (± 5 ° C)
- High reliability in the normal temperature range
- Two-meter cable for connection to various systems such as WES-REACT
- Complies with the RoHS directive 2011/65 / EU
- Components in flame retardant ABS plastic
- Glow wire flammability index according to IEC 60695-2-12.
- Patented and extensively certified and approved
EPI-TAG in use. Take a look around and discover our application examples.